Arrival in Denmark
The guidelines vary depending on how you arrive in Denmark.
Arrival by car or boat
When you arrive in Denmark, the requirements for testing depend on which country you come from.
Arrival by plane
Test at Billund Airport
At Billund Airport, a test center has been established for both travelers and citizens.
Arriving passengers must present a boarding pass at the test center.
Passengers traveling from Billund Airport must bring proof of either a ticket on the mobile or a printed ticket.
This is how to get a test
If you have a Danish CPR number
- You can have a quick test done at a center offering quick tests.
- You can get a PCR-test without an appointment at our mobile PCR testing centers. See where you can find the region's mobile test centers offering PCR tests.
- You can get a PCR-test at our regular PCR test centers if you have booked an appointment at www.coronaprover.dk (Opens in a new window).
- If you do not have a NemID and are not registered on sundhed.dk, you must contact the national corona hotline on 7020 0233. They can register you. At the Corona hotline, you will be instructed in what you need to do before you can have a test done.
If you do NOT have a Danish CPR number
- You can have a quick test done at a center offering quick tests - but not all centres can print your results!
- You can be tested at one of the Region of Southern Denmark’s centers offering mobile PCR tests after you have registered at www.coronaresults.dk
- See where you can find the region's mobile test centers offering PCR tests
- You can also get a PCR test at our PCR test centers by first signing up at www.covidresults.dk and then showing up within the opening hours at one of our large test centers, which you will find in Frøslev, Sønderborg, Aabenraa, Esbjerg, Vejle, Kolding, Odense, Svendborg and on Ærø.
- You cannot be tested at the region's small PCR test centers across the different municipalities.
Test option for commuters
Test options in Denmark
There are quick test centers close to the border on the Danish side in both Padborg and Tønder in order to meet the test requirements of citizens in the border country who commute across the border.
In addition, it is possible to be tested at mobile test centers in the municipalities.
Foreigners and tourists with symptoms should contact a general practitioner
Foreigners and tourists with symptoms of COVID-19 should call the nearest GP in the area. Out of the doctor's working hours, the person in question can call the on call doctor on tel. +45 70 11 07 07.